- Minimum of 24 months over-the-road experience in the past 120 months. Twelve months must be within the past 36 months. May substitute local for over-the-road experience.
- No felony convictions within the past 10 years
- No convictions for possession, sale or use of any illegal drugs
- Minimum of 25 years of age
- Must present a clean, well groomed appearance
- Favorable references from past employers
- No application falsifications, application must include 10-year employment history and must not contain gaps in employment
- No more than three points for Minor* moving violations / accidents in the past thirty six months*
- No Type l violation within the past 36 months**
- No Type ll violation within the past 60 months***
- No more than one preventable accident and no preventable DOT accidents within the past 36 months
- Must provide current DOT physical and report for DOT drug screen
- Must supply a copy of CDL, social security card or birth certificate
- PSP report must not contain: jumping an OOS order, hazmat load securement or placarding violations, failure to secure container violation, 3 or more HOS OOS violations within the past 12 months or non-english speaking violations within the past 12 months.
*One point (1) for the following: improper stop, lane violation, speeding(1-15 mph over speed limit), traffic control device, unsafe operation of motor vehicle, failure to yield, one preventable accident, improper U-turn or improper backing or turning, red light, stop sign. Two points (2) for each of the following: speeding (16-20 mph over the speed limit), following too closely, careless driving. No more than three points in the past thirty-six months or two points in the last twelve months
**Type l violations include: failure to report an accident, failure to aid/stop/identify, wrong way on highway, at fault accident with fatality, allowing non-licensed operator to, speeding (+21 over limit)
***Type ll violations include: DUI, driving w/suspended-revoked license, false report to dept., hit and run, leaving the scene, homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle, passing a school bus, racing, eluding a police office, railroad crossing conviction, reckless drivingStart your career. Apply Online.
Call us for more details: 866-618-4592